




Elizabeth Renae Deaton, a very "Sweet Southerner", has moved back home to Graham, NC! So in saying farewell, Trish, Renae, & I all went to "The Bread of Life" restaurant to enjoy "The Last Supper" together!! LOL!! We had a blast, as you can tell by the pictures!! Afterwards, we went to Trish's house and just hung out and...laughed a lot more!! It was an awesome evening!! "Renn"...I'm really going to miss you!! Thanks so much for being such a great friend!! You were always a ray of sunshine in my day and...I'm going to miss that!! I wish you the best in North Carolina!!! The next time you come to visit PA...remember you have a wacky friend whose ready to party and laugh a lot!! Love ya, "Renn!!"
2 comments:
Hey Tiff, thanks! I miss you too!!Hope you are having a GREAT day! Love you!!!
I can't believe this!!! Renny we are going to miss you. You can't do this to us. aaaaaah man. Wish you the best.
Eric & Hannah
Post a Comment