Thursday, August 03, 2006

Do you have tissues?

Alright...if you have tissues on hand, you may continue reading. If you don't, read this ONLY at your own risk. Well, I will be leaving the blog world for about a week.

Calm down...focus...take deep breaths...in through the nose...out through the mouth...there you go.

Are you okay?! Alright, now let me explain. I'm headed to Ohio today for Beth McCoy's wedding on August 5th, 2006!! Then I'll be going to New York for VACATION! Hallelujah!! A long OVERDUE vacation. My family & I all "chipped in" and rented a big house on the water so...that's where I'll be for seven days!! I plan to sleep in, swim A LOT, lay out in the sun, enjoy my "long-lost" family, eat "Snappy" hotdogs, and just relax!! It's going to be beautiful!! So anyway, this is what will hold you through until I get back...the promise of lots of crazy but fun pictures from one of my dear friend's weddings AND from my vacation in New York! So just hold tight...I'll be back to you all soon!! When you begin to face withdrawal symptoms, I want you to focus and take deep breaths, if you need to, you can call me. If it gets out of control, you should probably go to the Emergency Room!! But...hang in there...I'll be back...

2 comments:

tim said...

you could try audio blogging from your resort location. with the spanish accent you've been practicing during your fiesta ministries you should do just fine.

Scott said...

Sounds like an exciting time. Make sure you fill us in when you get back.