Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Furry Visitor...


I arrived home one particular evening to find a beautiful bunny rabbit awaiting my arrival!! I could only assume that he was waiting for me to get home so that he could come in and have tea with me!! But my assumptions were off a bit, I believe?! I snapped a picture then got out to get closer and hippity...hoppity...hippity...hop...away he went!! My next assumption was that...

"He's late... He's late...for a very important date!! No time to say hello, goodbye...he's late...he's late...he's late!!"

But anyway, I was happy that he had "stopped in" for a few moments!!

4 comments:

tim said...

aren't you glad I haven't cut your grass lately.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have enjoyed checking out your blog every once in awhile. I hope everything is going well at the Gospel Station. I miss the church and especially you and Mary!! If you ever want to get in touch e-mail me at sharla_evans@yahoo.com!!
Love,

Sharla

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff - this must be the time for rabbits, I've had some out back at my house and Tony was telling me that they had a little family of them around their house. One of the babies got down in their outside stairwell and couldn't get back up, so Tony scooped it up in his hand and got it out. They said it was tiny and sooooooo cute! Love you - chat soon!

Anonymous said...

Too bad he wasn't a prince in a rabbit's skin and If you kissed him he would turn into your dream come true guy. Oh well maybe next time. ;-)