Saturday, July 29, 2006

ChatterBox Cheeseburger Man & His Crew



Penns Creek Camp started last evening and so starts the evening Chatterbox Cafe!! Matt Ellison...yeah, the one in the completely and totally insane hat...was the chief griller, while Lois Rine was the fryer woman. Vonnie Ellison took all the orders. Wesley Cressman, Valerie Hallenbeck, and myself were the superb servers and my specialty was my "Megaphone Mouth!!" I think that was all I was good for!! The orders would be gotten together then handed to me to holler out the number!! I wasn't sure whether I should be offended or not?! LOL!! Not really...I did other things besides hollering numbers!! It was fun!! Meanwhile, Brother Dwight was serving up the ice cream and drinks ALL BY HIMSELF!!! SO...I agreed to help him tonight on the ice cream & drinks! It was great and as you can see...it was a "team effort!!" Join us for service tonight at 7:00 to hear an update from Fort Myers Rescue Mission and then the main service starting at 7:30 to hear umm...either Rev. William Tillis or Rev. Albert Barr!! I'm not sure which one!?! THEN...of course, join us at the Chatterbox Cafe following the service!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOOH, nice hat! Sounds like fun, and I'm glad you could be helpful with your MOUTH, Tiffany. What a surprise, the quiet little thing that you are!!!

Love you, have fun!

Down Blueberry Lane said...

Wes really looks thrilled to be there. LOL