Monday, July 03, 2006

Welcome...

With 20 days left in the 23rd year of my life, I have spread my wings and…flown into the blog world. I’m sure it will be a beautiful adventure through smiles, laughter, and possibly even some tears!! (Aww…How especially cute and dramatic did that sound? Haha!!) If nothing else it will be an adventure…in that, you’ll smile when it’s a normal posting, you’ll laugh when it’s retarded, and you’ll cry when it’s SO boring and I’m just droning on and on…like I’m doing now!!

Anyway, as Sir William Osler said, “The most essential thing for happiness is the gift of friendship!” And I am so thankful for all the friendships I’ve made so far in my life. It’s exciting to think that as life continues, each day holds the opportunity to build closer relationships and to make more friends. So, here I am…fluttering around the blog world and I would love to hear from you all when you stop by!

"We are like butterflies who flutter for a day…
and think it's forever.”
~~Carl Sagan~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi tiffany. looks and sounds like you had a great weekend in ohio. continue the journey with the smile that makes everyone else smile and you'll have too many friends to count. love you , deb ..... please congratulate the new parents.

Anonymous said...

sorry tiffany, i am new at this. the anonymous just now was me, deb.