I went to get my picture taken for the church directory and met up with one of my buddies!! So, we decided to snap a picture while her mommy was busy with all the paperwork!! Love ya, Sis Marie & Jennifer!!
Hey - that little girl is a cutie. Of course, so are YOU! Didn't want you to feel left out. BTW, I'll post pix on my blog when I'm good and ready. Love you. SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOON!
4 comments:
Hey - that little girl is a cutie. Of course, so are YOU! Didn't want you to feel left out. BTW, I'll post pix on my blog when I'm good and ready. Love you. SEE YOU SOOOOOOOOON!
You and your "little buddy" are soo cute together....
Hey Tiff, you should have that cute pic in the directory. ;-) A great memory!!
Hope you are having a great day!!
Wow Jennifer is getting so big. Last time I saw her she was still a little thing.
Post a Comment