


Today at around 11:30am, Miss Heather Anne Scholl became Mrs. Brandon Brown!! It was a nice wedding and might I add, she looked beautiful! It was a very wet day but still a day of celebration!! The reception was held at Penns Creek Fire Hall and there, I was privileged to sit with Mr & Mrs Jim Plank...and also the soon-to-be Mr & Mrs Merl Hoover!! Despite the weather, it was a good day!!
Congratulations, Heather!! You're a great gal and I will never forget the memories we made throughout college!! You now are starting a whole new chapter in your life and I wish you the best!! Never lose your ability to laugh and be crazy at ANY time of day, for ANY particular reason, over ANY small matter!! You always make me smile! Love ya!! Congratulations Brandon & Heather!!
3 comments:
Come on now. Enough with the wedding. I demand more pictures of tractors and farm animals. ha ha ha. BTW, I can tell you how to link a photo to your profile. This is the best one I have right now. I need a better one. It looks like we live in Hawaii. ha ha.
OKAY, me too, ready for more pics of your fun and exciting life in PA!! By the way, Uncle Don surprised Wendy today with a "little" digital camera like yours, she was very happy - she brought it to church with her tonight!!
And P.S. Tara shouldn't be nagging about an update, haven't seen one on hers EITHER!!
Hey...will you all chill please? : ) There is nothing going on in my life right at the moment so unless you want a picture of me at work...there's not much else?! SORRY!! And Mom...I agree with you! Tara posts like ONCE A MONTH so she has absolutely NO ROOM to talk! Love you all and see you both soon hopefully!! : )
Post a Comment