Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Happy Birthday, Tara!!





Today is actually Tara’s 26th birthday but we celebrated it with a tiny ice cream cake on Sunday!! It was fun and as you can see, Tara was a bit crazy with her cake!! Happy Birthday, Tara!! I love you tons and had so much fun at your house!! It was great! You are the best sister around!! I hope you have a great day today! I love you!! Matt...you better treat her good or you are in for it!! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tiff...sounds like you guys squeezed a lot into a few days! Now "back to the salt mines", right? Maybe that saying is too old for you to recognize? :-) Love you lots....

lizzie said...

Hey Tiff! Looks like you had a blast!! You should have taken a little detour and came to see me:) anyhow, isn't dorie like the sweetest person?!? I think she is just so sweet! anyhow, glad you had fun! talk to ya later! Lizzie

skier1998 said...

Gorgeous pictures of me! Wow. I am sure all of your friends will be so impressed with your "sophisticated sister." LOL. They will REALLLLLLY want to meet me now. ha ha. Hey - I had a blast. Hope to see you in a month at Tony's. :-P p.s. I demand a new post.