
I wanted to report that I am, once again, among the living. My trip to NY had a bit of a catastrophic conclusion with me catching some kind of stomach flu. So, I was sick all day Sunday traveling, then home in bed Monday and most of today! BUT...I have come through it alive, thank the Lord!! I sympathize with anyone else who gets it! It is NO FUN! But all is well...and I'm back to blogging!! I'll catch you up on the rest of my weekend tomorrow or Thursday?! So, check back...
3 comments:
UGHHHHH....nasty flu!! See that's what happens when you miss the stupid carnival!!! Forget it...I'm not taking a chance i'm going to a carnival first thing in the morning!!
Hi, Tiff - sorry to hear that you didn't bounce back real quick! I was hoping you were all better :-( Glad to hear you're doing better. Love you lots! Aunt Mern
Glad your feeling better, that was really special for you to come to NY.
Post a Comment