Friday, September 08, 2006

How Do They Live??


Can you imagine never making a phone call? Never receiving a phone call? It's kind of a crazy thought! My phone is like oxygen...it goes everywhere with me and without it, I feel like I can hardly function. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration but I just CANNOT imagine life without talking on a phone! But I found out today that...

More than 50% of the people in the world have never made or received a telephone call.

All I can say is...HOW DO THEY LIVE?

3 comments:

skier1998 said...

I am assuming that 50% of people live in third world countries. Nice little tidbit of information. Hey - have a safe trip to NY. Hurry and come visit me. Love you lots.

Don said...

Do you know that 72% of all statistics are made up on the spot?

Scott said...

Sometimes I'd like to join the ranks of the 50%+.