
Tomorrow morning I'm headed off to Hershey Park with a group of teens from the church. Jordan & Ashley, Jared & Kaitlyn, Amanda, Josh, Brittany, Steph, Travis, Greg, & of course...me!! It should be fun!!




Looks like FUN...
"It's not easy being green!"
4 comments:
Hey Girl,
I hope that you had a great day at Hershey Park!!
Have a wonderful week with your family...
Love ya,
Andrea
Hershey park is pretty awesome! We spent some time there at the beginning of the summer, shortly after they opened the water park. I'm tellin' ya, there's nothin' like hangin' out wet and naked for a day....
Hello from Indiana! I've really been out of contact with your family so it was great to find your blog! You'll have to check out our blog to get the latest on our family at pdurgan.blogspot.com. Please stay in touch!
Paul
...did you have fun?...
Post a Comment