Okay...I just wanted to let out a little "froggy noise" to let you know that I'm still alive!! I've been a little "blogged-down" with stuff so I haven't been posting much!! :) But here I am...just popping in to say...

I hope everyone is doing well!! Love to each of you...
8 comments:
Hey Tiffany,
I almost fell over in a dead faint, I thought you forgot how to TYPE!!!! Anyway, your froggy theme is so cute, just like you! And I love you and wanted you to know that today!!
Keep that froggy chin UP!!!
Hey Tiff,
It was fun doing homework with you last night :) (I am certain that word is not there!)
Anyway...I hope that you have a great day!
Love ya,
Jet
Hey, Tiff! Have been waiting for your newest "post" - cute :-) Hope your day goes well...Love you bunches!
Whew!! I thought you had dropped off the face of the earth!! Of course, I've been pretty engrossed in my third grade world. I hardly see the light of day -- It is dark when I go to school, and dark when I come home! Maybe I've got my days and nights mixed up!! Anyway, good to hear from you. Love you bunches. I'd love to see you. Seems like forever since you've been home!! Holidays are coming so maybe we'll see you then. Is Frankie coming home, too? I'd REALLY love to meet him!!
Love you lots. See you sometime!
You've been tagged. Check my blog for details!!!!
It's good to know you are still alive. :)
Hi Tiff - I figured I owed you a comment since you've given me some support in my 'blog world! We'd love to see you anytime. Surprise us and drive up...
Love,
Uncle Don (and Aunt Wendy too, I'm sure)
I see you've already been tagged, but consider yourself tagged, once again!!!! I found your blog a while back from Suzie's blog, so I've been reading up on you!!! Check out my blog texasjunods.blogspot.com!!!!
Esther Junod
Post a Comment