Thursday, July 12, 2007

Crooked Tree, Belize; Central America


Instead of being "on the road again"...I'm going to be "in the air again"! I will be flying out Saturday with Lebanon God's Missionary Youth Group to Crooked Tree, Belize.

I'm excited to go back and I'm hoping for a great trip!! So...that's where I'll be if you don't hear from me for awhile. I'll be at the Birds Eye View Lodge and you'll see a picture below of it.

We leave July 14, 2007 and will be returning on July 23, 2007!! If you think us, say a word of prayer that everything goes well. We'll be doing VBS in the morning, work projects in the afternoon, and then revival services at night. So we all will be very tired...no doubt about it.

Well...love to all of you and you'll hear all about it when I return...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning, Tiff. Enjoy your trip, and keep well. Love you lots, and will keep you in my prayers.

Andrea said...

I am so excited for this trip! I am so ready to go...
See you in a few hours.
Love ya,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiff,

I can't believe it's here already! I'll be nervous with you being SO far away, but I'll pray for you every day, that God will give you a wonderful trip and a renewal for yourself as well!

Love you lots!

skier1998 said...

Tiff, I hope you have a great trip. We will be praying for you. I'll miss you. Take care & have fun. Love you oodles of noodles!

Jeanne said...

Have a great trip.
Wish I could go just for the Cashews...

Eric said...

That`s a great place. Hey, we will be neighbors for a few days. Hope you have a great time. Tell everyone we said hi.

skier1998 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi...I keep checking your "Lodge" picture, but I don't see you anywhere :-). It looks nice... I hope things are going well there, and that you are enjoying your ministry, and the fellowship. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Faith