
“Life is like a rainbow. You need both the sun and the rain to make its colors appear.”
“May God give you...
For every storm a rainbow,
for every tear a smile,
for every care a promise and
a blessing in each trial.
For every problem life sends,
a faithful friend to share,
for every sigh a sweet song
and an answer for each prayer.”
5 comments:
Tiff - I love it!! What a tremendous truth, which we all have and will experience. Love you so much!!
Hey Tiff,
Love you lots, keep your chin up, GOD is the answer to ALL of life's difficulties!! I've learned that myself over many years!
Have a good day!
Hi Tiff,
I hope that you are doing well. I miss the good ole days, but they stay awesome memories. Let me know how you are doing.
Love,
Megan M
thankyou...
Hey Tiff,
Are you ready for the big trip?
I am excited!! We get to spend a week together :)
Have a great day!
Love ya,
Andy
Post a Comment