
A piano recital was held at the Lebanon God's Missionary Church for all of Rachel England's students. All the girls played piano and Janessa also played her cello. It was very good...they played beautifully! Rachel started the recital out by playing a beautiful piano solo arranged by Kim Collingsworth. Good job, Rachel!! The whole recital was well put together!

Kaitlyn, you looked beautiful and you did so good!! I was very proud of you!! Congratulations on a job well done!! Your "Flim Flam" was THE BOMB!! Love you, girl!


After the recital, there was a cute little reception down in the Family Life Center. Great job everyone...it was a wonderful evening!!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgPMKF22xjTNQYhwjZ3nLNKShkA2d5ZullWSXT8vv9kbg9mhdsvqPdX1uL_o_UIrfIysIrNW3rIt7ddFDprrj83xTFzm1TmC3Fe5ZytAV43kuJfRne2gHxQ-R2yXACvVq-RE5WToQ/s1600-h/Katie's+Recital+013.jpg">

2 comments:
A very sweet posting - and Katie DOES look beautiful! Is that dress in lavendar - my VERY favorite summer color!
Say hi to everyone there, love you lots!
Hi - I'm guessing the one picture is Rachel playing her selection..I can't get over how much she looks like her Mom from the side view! I don't see it so much when I see her face on. Nice pictures. Love you, Tiffy Jean
Post a Comment