Sunday, May 27, 2007

NO PICTURES???


Okay...so I was at Tara's for the whole weekend...and no one took any pictures!! I'm not sure what we were thinking but Tara & I are normally snapping pictures every two seconds?! Must be we needed a weekend of relaxing without ANY picture-taking! Haha! So, I will tell you about it and I do have a few pictures!

Mom & I decided NOT to tell Tara & Matt that I got off work earlier and that we'd be there fairly early...just to surprise them!! Unfortunately, we ended up being surprised!!



We definitely should have reported in to the "site office" since no one was home and the doors were locked!! So I called Tara and she hurried home from where she was and it all worked out fine!

Saturday morning, before Tony & Jenn arrived, we all went to Cracker Barrel and enjoyed a tasty breakfast!! That was fun!!




Saturday evening, we went to The National Exemplar restaurant in Mariemont!! It's a cute, fancy little restaurant!! Thanks, Tony & Jenn, it was "DELISH"!!


After dinner, we went to The Playhouse and watched a really good production of Sherlock Holmes. Thanks, Tara & Matt...it was fun!!





All in all, it was a very nice weekend! We celebrated Mother's Day with Mom on Saturday!! I love you, Mom...you're the best!! Then on Sunday, we celebrated Matt's birthday a couple weeks early!! Happy Birthday, Matthew...thanks for being another great brother!! Sunday afternoon, I left to drive home! But it was a fun weekend and I was glad I was able to be with all "the fam" together!! Love you all lots!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It WAS a nice weekend wasn't it? I always love being with all 3 kids and the "in-law kids" as well!

Love you lots!