
I am home from work today with what I believe is laryngitis. I'm not sure but another secretary from work had it not too long ago and I just found out today that Audrey, the owner who works in the other office, has been sick and had no voice since like Sunday?! So, I'm hopefully going to be able to work tomorrow. Today I just felt horrid. I ache all over, my head hurts, and I have had a bit of a fever today. So anyway...just thought I'd share the devastating news. It's hard for a girl like me to not be able to talk!! Hahaha!! I know...it gives peace & quiet to the rest of the world BUT...come on, how much fun is that?? Love you all...
2 comments:
Hey Tiff! I'm sorry you don't feel well :-(. Wish I was there and could do something for you, Sweetie. Take care of yourself. Love you lots!
Hey - It sure must be quiet in your office. hee hee. Actually - hope you get feeling better. Go read my post on my blog about pica. Very amusing.
Post a Comment