


Phew...I got my voice back on Friday, thank God!! Haha!! But I could not breathe I was SO congested!! Now I'm definitely on my way to being my crazy, talkative self again!! That was a close one!! So now I'd like to just take a minute to advertise my medicine!! Hahaha!! Vicks has a new product...Tissues plus Lotion with Vicks. They are AMAZING when you are sick!! I don't think I'd like them on a regular basis but when you are ill, they are great!! And...what can I say about NyQuil and DayQuil...the stuff is outstanding!! Not only are the liquids pretty colors, they work like miracles, they are alcohol-free (SHUCKS!), and they have multiple ACTIVE Drug Ingredients (YES!!) for multiple purposes!! I LOVE IT...the stuff is the BEST! Geez, I should contact the company...I could do a commercial for them!! Hahaha!! So everyone rest assured, my mouth is going non-stop again and I'm WELL on my way to complete recovery!! Woo Hoo!! May the party begin...
1 comment:
Oh Tiffany, you're cheating yourself! I always get the Nyquil that DOES have the alcohol in it! It really knocks us teetotalers out flat!!
Love you, glad you're feeling better!
Post a Comment