
I am SOOOOOO excited!! My sister is having a girl, isn't that awesome?? So...for my Christmas present I'm getting a nephew (my brother's baby) and then I'll get a niece for an Easter present!! Yeah...I'm so excited!! I already bought my niece this "hip chic" little outfit at Old Navy!! Aunt Tiffany is going to be her buddy!! I can't wait!! Love you all...
3 comments:
You have alot of exciting things going on right now. I'm glad for you..
Keep posting, I love your blog.
Yeah, that is exciting news. Girls are so much fun to shop for, but then again I love to shop for boys clothing as well...have a blast being an Aunt....
You will be the fun Aunt that the kids always run to when you are around! Congrats on all the baby news. It's so much fun for me on my end too,(but at this point maybe a little bit of a time drag) The last few weeks of waiting seem to take forever!!!
Post a Comment