
He is here and...he is amazing!! Brandon James arrived after a LONG, stressful, and hard delivery. He was born at around 3:16pm on December 15, 2007!! His Mom had a rough labor totaling twelve hours once this little peanut finally arrived. But thankfully after an emergency c-section...both Mommy and baby are okay and healthy! I drove to see him today and he is just precious!! He's amazing!! Lots of dark hair and just as beautiful as you can imagine!! I'm smitten... So here are some pictures of my precious little nephew whom I'm already deeply in love with!! He wasn't a huge fan of the flashes so I didn't get too many but...Isn't he amazing??


2 comments:
Thanks, Tiff!! I've been waiting for more pictures :-), but I'm sure the new Daddy has been pretty busy spending time with Mommy and their brand new son! He IS beautiful - with very kissable full little cheeks. So glad you got to see him. Look forward to seeing YOU in a few days, Lord willing. Love you lots....
He is SOoo cute!!!
Post a Comment