After a surprise...the truth comes out. I did NOT have an interview on Friday, that was merely a ploy to keep Tara thrown off. I actually drove to Cincinnati, OH and surprised Tara!! It was great and thanks to all my "fibs"...she was completely surprised!! We had a great weekend! Friday we went to the Cincinnati Cylcones opening home game of the season, which was great!! Saturday, we were bums and relaxed. It was a fun, restful weekend spent with two of the greatest people around...Matt & Tara McCasland!! Love you guys...you're the best!! Forgive my lies (Hahaha) and...
Love you all!!
6 comments:
OOOH Tiff, nice retraction! Glad you had a good weekend, but that hopping frog is making me CRAZY!!!
Love you lots!
I can't believe you did that?!! but, I'm glad you arrived home safely. Love you....
yeah, the hopping hoppy day frog is making my eyes jump! :-) Have a great day! love ya!!
Hi Tiff - I keep checking....and no new post?? :-( Love ya anyway :-)!
Yeah Tiffany - you are a bad liar. ha ha. And you interrupted a perfectly good night sleep. ha ha. THanks for coming. Looking forward to seeing you in a few weeks. :-P
Alright Tiffany, BOTH Tara and Uncle Don have new posts, COME ON!! I think you should tell the "closing of your trunk" story! YEAH!!!
Love you lots!
Post a Comment