Monday, October 01, 2007

Aunt Tiffany...SOON TO BE!!!

Babies...Babies...Babies...they're so amazing!!

I'm so excited!! My sister-in-law, Jennifer, will be having my very first nephew around December 28th 2007!! A beautiful baby boy!! And my sister, Tara, will be having my first niece or second nephew around April 17th 2008!! I'm so excited and to both of you...Tara & Jenn...you are both going to be great mothers, without a doubt!! I'm so excited for both of you!! And...I'm ready to spoil them rotten!! Yeah!! "Aunt Tiffany...TO THE RESCUE!!" Yeah...I can't wait!! A Christmas Baby and an Easter Baby!! Love you both lots!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 POSTS!! Tiffany, you almost caused me to have a heart attack!! Anyway, nice pictures of your weekend at Tara & Matt's house, and a cute little shout out to the two moms to be. It IS exciting, isn't it?

Love you lots! See you this weekend!

Jeanne said...

that baby picture is so cute..