
Oh my gosh...I'm actually updating my blog!! Can you believe it? Okay so anyway, just to let all of you know why I haven't updated my blog!! First of all...my move to Ohio has been a bit rough on me in a lot of different ways. Secondly...I get "spotty connection" from my neighbors!! Hahaha!! Free WiFi from my neighbors...gotta love it!! AND last but certainly not least...I use facebook more than this!! It's easier just to pop on facebook and post a "statement" rather than having to come up with a decent length "post" for your blog. So...I am on facebook a lot!! If you are on there, add me as a friend...
Well otherwise there isn't a lot new going on?! Same old, same old. Working, paying bills, and living life! Leave me a note or add me as a friend on facebook!! Love you all...
No comments:
Post a Comment