Well...I'm a little behind on this but...I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving Day!! Mine was pretty good although very different. Since I had to work on Friday, I couldn't travel anywhere. So, I spent Thanksgiving alone but it wasn't too bad. It was very relaxing and peaceful! I wrapped Christmas presents, watched a couple holiday movies, ate a Thanksgiving Dinner (Thanks to Ryan's Buffet), and just relaxed!! It was a nice day although towards the evening, I did have a little bit of a meltdown. There is so much hype for the holidays and I guess I felt a little let down when I was crawling into bed. A few tears fell but I was okay...just hit me that the holiday was over and I hadn't been able to see or spend time with any of the people that I love!!
But I have much to be thankful for...there are some people who have NO ONE! I have lots of family and friends who love me, despite my not being able to be with them on the holiday! Not only that, but I had food to eat, I had clothes to wear, and on and on the list could go! As Americans, we have SO MUCH to be thankful for!! Since I had no new pictures...I found some old ones that I thought I would post!! Enjoy!! Love you all and Happy Belated Thanksgiving!!

These two pictures are from Thanksgiving 2006!!

Here are a few from last year 2007, when I spent Thanksgiving with Matt & Tara!! I cooked my first turkey!! It was an experience, as you can see below!! Hehehe!!


6 comments:
Just to let you know that you were thought of, missed and talked about on Thanksgiving Day. We really did miss you and talked about how bad we all felt for you not being there. Lots of love to you!
Yes, we DID miss you, Tiff. We laughed, but I don't think quite as much or quite as loud?! :-) I'm sorry you were alone, but it sounds like you "coped" pretty well. See you in a few weeks, Lord willing. Love & prayer, Aunt Mern
Sure hope that you were able to get home for Christmas!
Hi. I came upon your blog, and thought I would just apologize ahead of time for anything my husband says or does. To put it simply . . he's weird. :o)
Hey! Girl - don't you think it's time for another post?!! I check often! Was sure great to see you over New Year's.. Love & prayer, Aunt Mern
I keep looking :-(! Love & prayer, Aunt Mern
Post a Comment