Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'm home...


Wow...I finally made it to Cincinnati, OH!! What a trip it was!! With my car all loaded, visibility only through my front two mirrors, I took off down the highway. But it wasn't until I made my first turn that I realized how LONG of a trip it was really going to be. When I made the slightest turn, everything in the passenger's seat, slowly but surely slid towards me. So for the next eight hours, every time I turned, I kept both hands on the wheel but held my right elbow straight out, holding all of the stuff in the seat. Needless to say, my arm ached by the time I finally arrived. Tara came out and took this picture of me when I arrived. I was relieved to finally be in Ohio with all of my stuff. Thank God...I made it safely here on Thursday March 27th...to my new hometown of Cincinnati, OH!! Love you all...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE YA TOOOOOOOOOOOOO... ANYWAYS BYES

Andrea said...

~Hammy~
It is great to see that you made it safely to Ohio with nothing falling out of your car or falling onto you. :)
Keep updating your blog so that we can keep up with you.
I hope that you have a great week!
Miss ya girl!
Keep In Touch!
~Jet~