Wednesday, March 12, 2008

I got the JOB!!!


"Thank you for calling National City where we make banking simple. This is Tiffany, how can I help you?"

Oh hello...sorry, I was just practicing! Let me just say, I am TOTALLY psyched! I've had two phone interviews for a position in Cincinnati, OH!! AND...Leah called me today to offer me the position!!! I was totally floored!!! It's great!! Very good pay...Monday to Friday...9 to 5!! You can't beat that!! I'll have great benefits...vision, dental, medical, and 401K. It is so amazing!! I had my doubts that I would get a job all through the internet or phone?! And with me moving, I just figured most companies wouldn't want to deal with that minor frustration. But...not with National City!! I'm so thankful that God worked out this job!! I'm so excited to get back into banking and I'm TOTALLY excited to move to Cincinnati!! I only have five more days of work and then I'll be moving on March 27th!! I can NOT wait!! God has really worked out all the details in this move and I'm SOOOO thankful!! I have just a couple more little details to iron out and I'll be completely set and ready to go!!

So...I must get moving!! I took Friday off and am making a trip with my "first load" this weekend!! We're going to look at some apartments, I'm going to go meet my new boss for the first time, and I'll get to attend Tara's baby shower in OH!! So, it'll be fun and if you have a minute...pray that I'll be able to iron out the housing wrinkle!! I have a few options but I want to make the best decision possible! Well, love you all and I'll post again soon!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I am happy for you! I know everything will work out for you! It's always nice to be with family. And you will be a great teller - again! Have fun!! Hopefully the apartments are nice and cozy for ya. Be good and post more pics.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiff! I am late checking blogs today, so just read the good news :-). I am SO happy you have a job already, and something you're familiar with..what a great answer to prayer. Now, to find a nice litte apt. not too far from work :-). Do keep in touch from out there, ok? I know you'll have fun being near Tara and Matt AND the new baby! Love you so much...Aunt Mern

Kim Davis said...

Hello! Tiffany I came across your blog today and wantd to stop and say HeLLo! That is cool about your job! I have a website if you would like to see it! www.freewebs.com/kimberlydavis

Down Blueberry Lane said...

congrats on the job, I am sure its a good feeling knowing you have that part of your move settled. I'll be praying about the apartment for you.