Thursday, October 05, 2006

My Life...





My life? The insane busyness of my life? Here it is…I am working full-time (40 hrs) as a Customer Service Representative 2 at Omega Bank, which simply means I am a bank teller/supervisor!! I also just recently started part-time (15-20 hrs) as a cashier at Weis Markets in Lewisburg! On top of those jobs, I am a full-time Jr. Church Teacher in the Gospel Station at Beavertown GMC and a part-time student taking one class at Penn View Bible Institute!! SO, I am officially...

A “Jill” of all trades and…a master of none!!

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you are keepin bz!

Anonymous said...

Tiffany, you should take some take out to relax. Eat some carrots or something. And watch out for that crazy man Elmer Fudd the one with the gun.

Anonymous said...

Miss Tiffany,

Be thankful that you have a nice car to rush around in. My feet are getting blisters from our little automobile. Yabadabadoooo!

skier1998 said...

Hey! Sorry that people haven't been posting on your blog. Your posts are just so definitive - there is nothing more to be said. (That's a compliment- ha ha!) Check my blog for an additional comment to yours. :-) Well, I called up a few of my friends to post on your blog - as you can see. I made some delicious SUGAR COOKIES today. Wish you were here to devour them with me.

Anonymous said...

Comment...

Anonymous said...

Comment...

Anonymous said...

Comment... :)

skier1998 said...

Who in the world is anonymous? ha ha. At least they could have said something. Well, I got on this morning (Friday) and nothing new. So, I figured I'd try to post everytime I check real quick. It's easier than e-mailing you. Headin' down to Kentucky to go camping this weekend. Take care. Maybe I'll call you on the road... well, you might still be working.

Tiffany said...

Tara...you are retarded!! That's all I have to say about that!!

Anonymous said...

You're both weird. Tiff, I liked the picture post. It's a cool idea.

Anonymous said...

AT least you have all those jobs!! And you are soooo happy!! Love me!

Tiffany said...

Tara...if you do one more post under anonymous...I'm going to HURT you!! Hahaha!!

Anonymous said...

Who are these kids and why are they calling me "MOM"????

Tiffany said...

HAHAHAHAHA...We are your children!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! AND...there is nothing you can do about it!! LOL!! Love you, Mom!!

Anonymous said...

I'm posting a comment on your blog. I don't know why because I can't possibly be related to you!! Oh well, you can't choose your family so I guess I'm stuck with you!! Love you

Anonymous said...

UHH, Miss Tiff it was me not Tara.

Anonymous said...

No it was me

skier1998 said...

Yeah - Just for the record. I AM NOT ANONYMOUS. I have very intelligent and clever things to say - so believe me. I will leave my name or some form of a name. If you read my previous post above - I was making fun of "anonymous". I'd start investigating your wacked out friends. :)