Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Home Sweet Home






Here is my humble abode!! I like it even though it is pretty small!! I could use a little more space but...for now it works okay! You can see my small living room, my kitchen table, my fridge PLASTERED with pictures of friends and family, my dresser with my "Mom Likes Me BEST!" pillow, and my bed and tredmill!! AND...that's all folks!! I didn't put a picture of my bathroom because it's the size of a postage stamp!! LOL!! It's not that small but it is pretty small and it has pretty much what every bathroom has in it...a sink, a toilet, and a shower!! The End!! LOL!! Okay...so now you've seen my house! Come visit me sometime!! With warning PLEASE...I'll be doing lots of cleaning!! I tend to be a little obsessive about my house being clean for company!! But anyway...that's my house, in a nutshell...since it's about the size of a nutshell!! : )

6 comments:

skier1998 said...

nice house. come clean mine. ha.

Jeanne said...

You have a cute little place.
Where do you live?
I have no idea....
You can tell me "secretly" sometime, so no one else finds out....

Tiffany said...

Thanks, Jeanne!! I live in Jacob Martin's cabin on campus!! I'd like to move to a bigger apartment but for now, it's cheap and it works?! By the way, I love your new picture of you and your husband! Very nice!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Tiff! I was on "vacation" so just caught up on your blog after I got home. I love your little house...and you keep it so nice. I didn't know you were QUITE so busy!! When did you get a second job?? Don't get TOO busy - remember to stop and "smell the roses" :-). Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

OK, let's get something new on here! It's been a week now and surely something has been going on in your life. Take care and don't forget we are looking!

skier1998 said...

Come on girl. Let's have a new post. At least give us some crazy statistic or fact. Like for example:
1) The difference between horns and antlers is that horns never stop growing and antlers shed and grow every year.

2)The heart of an adult giraffe weighs on average 26 pounds.
3)Earthworms have 5 hearts.

4)A catfish has about 100,000 taste buds.

Okay. I'm finished. You can find anything on the internet. :) LOVE YOU LOTS!! HANG IN THERE!! You will get to see me again soon!! Aren't you excited??