Friday, July 18, 2008

Pictures...FINALLY!!!

Well I'm back in Ohio and I've been kinda busy!! Working, going to the gym, babysitting, etc. etc. So I'm FINALLY getting pictures up from July 4th weekend!! I arrived in the wee hours of the morning Friday!! I spent July 4th with the Rines...Dwight, Lois, Nick, Katie, Zach, Mary, Darve, Trish, and Doug!! We had fun!! We went boating, swimming, fishing, and saw a beautiful display of fireworks!! Thanks to all of you for letting me barge in on your "holiday family time"!!! It was awesome!! I didn't take many pictures but here is one of Nick tubing and Katie on the boat!!


Saturday morning, I got up and went out for brunch with Dominique, Danielle, Vicky, Aleesa, and Renee from my last job in PA!! It was so much fun and again, I only took one picture!! Hahaha!! Dominique is supposed to be sending me the one of all of us that she took on her camera so I'll post that when I get it!! Dominique is on the left and Renee is on the right!! Such awesome friends...I miss them all so much!!

Saturday evening, I took the Nick, Katie, and Zach to Hershey Park Sundown plan (compliments of Dwight Rine)!! Thanks, Pops!! It was awesome!! The lines were really small and we had a lot of fun together!! I was glad to spend some time with "my kids"!! I don't any pictures of that but...we had a lot of fun!!

Sunday was so much fun!! I got to see so many of my friends from Lebanon Church!! It was so awesome!! I didn't take many pictures!! Jenn Raub got a couple pictures of me with "my two men"!! These two guys are the best!! Really...they are so much fun and they are two more friends that I really miss!!
Sunday night after church was the best!! It was so great to be with a group of my good friends from Lebanon!! Andrea & Ryan, Dwight & Lois, the kids, and I all went over to Matt & Lorinda's house!! It was so much fun and I got to see my little kids I babysat while in PA!! Derrick and Makaela! I didn't get many of Derrick because him & Zach are buddies!! They were immediately running around playing!! Here are the snapshots of the evening!! I love you all!! Thanks for an awesome evening!!

So...that was my weekend in a nutshell!! I had Monday off...so Sunday night Dwight, Lois, & I stayed up talking until like 2am! We all slept in the next morning, then went to A&M, my all-time favorite pizza shop, then I left for Ohio!! It was an awesome weekend!! I had a lot of fun...it was kind of emotional...but it was so good to see everyone!! I wish I was there right now... Love you all TONS...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Tiffany! I enjoyed the pictures! Especially of my sweet girl Makaela! I'm going to PA next week. (July 25 - August 2). Would you like to go? I'd love to have another rider. My email is dorcasbishop@yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Hey! looks and sounds like you had so much fun! wish i were there too!!
have a good day! love, renae

Andrea said...

Tiff,
Nice Pic's! :)
It was so great to see you over the 4th. I miss you around here girl!
Keep in touch!
Love ya,

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you packed a lot into the weekend! One of these days you should come back to NYS for a visit :-). Love & prayer, Aunt Mern

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to tell you that you are a very thoughtful person.
Thank you so much for the beautiful Get-Well card...what a surprise...
but it helped to make things heal...
Your so sweet...