Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Candy....PLEASE?? Nope...only Hockey!!

Here are the pictures I promised!! Matthew, Tara, & I went to a Hershey Bears game figuring we would see candy somewhere, you know? Wouldn't you know it...we were greeted by an enormous life-size chocolate bar!! Tara tackled him to the ground with her eyes shut and her voice saying in a dreamy tone, "Chocolate...ahhhh....Wonderful Chocolate!!" Thankfully, once I got her up off the poor smushed chocolate bar, he did still agree to have his picture taken with us!! But if you look closely, you'll see him leaning towards me...can you blame him?? Poor guy!!
And...here is the cute little Hershey Bear!! It was hilarious trying to watch him walk up the stairs!! That was a good show...hahaha!!








Despite these awesome shots of what looks like "good action"...Hershey Bears played horrible...hence my hoarse voice the next day!! BUT...a fun time was had by all!! LOL!! I'm going to try to go to another game here in a few weeks...maybe they'll do better?! Hopefully!!
And...here's us posing...looking smashing, I'm sure!!


No comments: